Thank you for participating to our second anniversary giveaway! Here are the winners!
Number 61 (Brandi): The New iPad
Number 17 (Daphne Koumpa): A CSSIgniter subscription for life
Number 3 (Christos Chiotis): An annual CSSIgniter subscription
Number 20 (Rajan): An annual CSSIgniter subscription
Number 93 (Ziogas Chris): A yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plan
Number 101 (Carlos): A yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plan
Number 130 (Sherry Cunanan): A yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plan
Number 4 (Tan Yong Chee): A yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plan
Number 26 (Manos Karampasis): A yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plan
This theme is now available. Have a look!
Our first theme for month October will be Glare. A theme specifically designed for fashion photographers, designers and models who want to showcase their portfolio in a very classy way. It will support full background videos and customizable listing and portfolio pages. The WordPress theme will come in the first week of October.
You can see how it will feel like (and of course purchase the HTML version and PSDs if you need) over at ThemeForest.
Mustache is our second theme for September and it’s suitable for all those looking to setup quickly a small about / portfolio page. Mustache will be available as a WordPress theme on September 20th. Till then if you all you want is the HTML version, you can purchase it over at Themeforest.
I’m a web designer and there are people i admire in this job. I follow them on Twitter, i read their books, i follow their advice, i stare at their previews on Dribbble. I guess everyone in this job is doing something similar.
One of them is Meagan Fisher a.k.a owltastic and when the idea of approaching my favorite designers to design for CSSIgniter came to mind, Meagan was in my Top5. I wasn’t sure if i was going to get a response but i did and she will be designing a tumblr-like theme for WordPress. Can’t wait to see the result, can’t wait to share it with you!
Once we have the final concept in our hands we will share a preview so stay tuned!
In an effort to expand our support section we are looking for someone who will be able to record video tutorials on how to properly install our WordPress themes. We do provide written documentation but let’s be realistic. Who reads those? Video tutorials on the other hand seem more attractive to users. So if you are interested:
You will be creating video tutorials for our current and future WordPress themes. You will also be creating video tutorials describing generic WordPress processes (How to create a page, how to install a plugin etc). You will also be responsible for reformatting our written documenation to better match the video tutorials.
- You must be familiar with the self hosted version of WordPress. You have an understanding of the WordPress ecosystem (template hierarchy, custom templates, custom post types, taxonomies and the various WordPress APIs).
- You must be a fluent English speaker. That’s not enough though. You must enunciate and use a vocabulary of a six years old. We now have members from more than 60 countries and speaking clearly without using any slang is a must.
- You must be familiar with video/audio recording software (doh!).
- We hate excuses so if you miss a deadline just tell us exactly what you drunk the night before. We may provide good tips on how to get over this nasty hangover.
- Access to our themes collection.
- Work from home.
- Work whenever you want as long as you don’t miss the deadlines.
If you are interested get in touch. Email us at info [at] cssigniter [dot] com and don’t forget to tell us your hourly rate. Action!
2 years ago, Anastis and I were running like crazy to launch our service. Building WordPress themes, building our website, testing our membership system etc. On September 23rd we launched our website. Everything went fine except one thing. Sales. Sales were slow. We didn’t mind because our initial plan was to keep our daily jobs and mess with the whole cssigniter thing on our spare time. We were totally wrong of course and we learnt that the hard way.
A few months ago we re-launched. And this time i think we got it right. See, today we just hit our first major milestone, our first 1000 happy members (they are way more than that right now) but all these things shouldn’t keep us from celebrating our first day online as a premium WordPress themes provider.
Now it’s time for giveaways!
Follow the instructions for a chance to win:
- The new iPad (16GB – WiFi Only version)
- 1 cssigniter.com membership for life
- 3 cssigniter.com annual memberships
- 5 yearly Alpha Enterprise Hosting plans from Fusioned
How to participate (2 different ways):
- Follow @cssigniter on Twitter and tweet the following message: “iPad Giveaway: get @cssigniter WordPress themes for just $39. Details: http://bit.ly/RpxpMv” then post the tweet url in a comment here, in this post.
- Or grab a subscription! Hint: You can get our annual subscription for $17 from mightydeals.com! Then, follow @cssigniter and tweet the following message ““iPad Giveaway: just got @cssigniter WordPress themes for just $39. Details: http://bit.ly/RpxpMv“.
Some simple rules
- While we will cover any shipping costs for the iPad, the winner is responsible for any taxes associated with the prize.
- The contest ends on September 23rd. Winners will be announced in this blog on September 27th.
Intrigue is now available!
September is here, and we are almost ready to release our 1st theme for this month. Intrigue is a responsive, ecommerce theme based on WooCommerce. Some of the features include:
- Responsive layout based on Skeleton Grid
- 2,3,4 column product listing pages
- Blog layout (including an alternative version with sidebar on the left hand-side)
- Widgetized sidebars
- Custom widgets
- Custom options panel
Intrigue is going live this week so keep an eye around here!
Since the beginning, our affiliate partners have played a crucial role in our growth. We respect this fact and we would like to let you know that now for every new member you refer, you get 50% + 50% for every year this member keeps her annual subscription active. In other words, welcome partner!
Not an affiliate yet? What are you waiting for?
IndiGamer is now available. Check it out!
We are hard at work and our 29th WordPress theme is on its way. This time we deciced to design a gaming theme. After the huge success of Ithaca, it’s time to put you on a dilemma. Ithaca or IndiGamer? The answer in a week or so.
This theme is now available. Check it out!
One of our most successful themes is Philoxenia, an elegant hotel theme for WordPress. Well, it was about time for it to have some competition. Aegean Resort will be our next theme, a responsive hotel theme for WordPress and it will be available during the last week of July.