June’s first theme was Corner, a simple looking but powerful all-in-one theme for creative professionals, freelancers or bloggers who want to get the most out of their website. Let’s explore Corner’s features.
Just a bit over two years ago, when we launched CSSIgniter, we started off with high hopes and expectations and it’s exhilarating to watch our hard work come to fruition. It’s arguably an understatement to simply say that so far it has been a life changing experience for us. Throughout these last two years we’ve grown our portfolio to 62 themes (that’s an average of almost 2.3 themes per month), grown from zero to 17,000 paying customers, answered more than 10,000 customization support tickets, added new talent to our team, and all that doing what we love most: developing for WordPress and talking to our members.
June is here and we are working hard to bring you 2 amazing themes. Here’s a preview and a list of features!
Your most favorite theme to date, Aegean Resort, has been updated with new features & bug fixes. Here’s the complete list of additions and fixes:
- ADD: Testimonial slider widget
- ADD: Ability to show room title on single room view and move amenities below the content
- ADD: Made flags on header work with WPML’s and Polylang’s language switchers
- FIX: Defaults on widget output, to avoid undefined errors on existing installations
- FIX: Galleries so that they won’t duplicate their first image
- FIX: Weather right margin when there are no flags displayed
- FIX: WPML compatibility
- FIX: some gettext issues in the tab files
- FIX: Properly enqueued an inline script
- FIX: Added legends to all fieldsets
- FIX: An issue where the text of blocks would appear blue in visited .block elements
- FIX: Book Now widget to accept user-defined texts and be multilingual-ready
- FIX: Restrict dates on booking date-picker, user should not be able to select dates before today for arrival and dates before arrival for departure
- FIX: Lists styles in posts, pages and blog listing pages
- FIX: Fixed an issue where radio button sets would not have a predefined default and resulted in front-end errors
- UPDATE: Removed the default, non-functional flags.
- UPDATE: Deleted some unneeded icons (favicon and touch icons)
- UPDATE: Removed social options tab.
- UPDATE: Improved sanitization of widgets. Made them multilingual ready.
- UPDATE: Made the Book Room widget accept user-defined texts. It’s also multilingual ready.
Not a member yet?
Arrows are basic and necessary elements for any designer. It is one of the most searched graphics resources on the Internet and sometimes it’s difficult to find a good pack.
So today we bring you this awesome set of arrows for infographics, designed exclusively by Freepik for CSSIgniter users. You can use it in both personal and commercial projects, and do all the compositions you want. Download it and enjoy!
You probably already know that we’ve been hard at work to bring you peace of mind, by implementing small and big features, here and there. You also probably might know that we’ve been on the quest to bring full WPML compatibility to our full themes catalog.
We just heard back from the good folks of WPML and we are happy to announce that three more of our themes are now fully WPML compatible.
Hi guys and girls,
just letting you know that we’ve just launched a kinda crazy sale, for whoever comes first.
We are giving away 50 annual subscriptions for just $19 by using the coupon code CRAZYIGNITER
For updates on availability, please follow @cssigniter on Twitter.
Hurry, they will go fast!
Here’s a preview of our upcoming WordPress music theme, Berliner. In Berliner you will find all the tools you need to build your music related website. Discography and artists management. Events. Media management (videos & photo galleries) and our fantastic music player! This will be our first theme for February. What do you think?
This message applies only to members using a theme of ours integrated with WooCommerce, namely one of the following:
- Femme v2.0 or prior
- Agora v2.0 or prior
- Intrigue v2.0 or prior
- UltraSeven v1.0 (no prior versions exist)
If you aren’t using one of the above themes there’s no need to continue reading, but if you are, please read carefully.
WooCommerce 2.1 is about to be released in the following days, it’s a major release (even bigger than the 2.0 release) and there are a couple of things to note:
It’s only compatible with WordPress 3.8+. If you don’t plan on upgrading to WordPress 3.8 please do not upgrade your WooCommerce plugin to 2.1 and do not update your theme to the latest version.
It has some compatibility issues with WooCommerce 2.0.x, thus has some minor issues with the themes.
So, if you are looking to upgrade WooCommerce to the latest version, please note the following:
If you are on WordPress 3.8:
1. If you haven’t made any modifications to your theme, or using a child theme, or the modifications are so minimal that you can copy paste them later:
You should update your theme to its latest version (found here: https://www.cssigniter.com/download as usual). Don’t forget to take a full backup of your files before upgrading! A good backup plugin for WordPress is BackWPUp, or simply download your theme folder via FTP to your local machine.
2. If your theme is heavily modified, you don’t use a child theme, and there’s no way to upgrade without losing your modifications:
In this case you need to follow the following guide (members only) in fixing a couple of issues that may arise (guide will become available once WC2.1 is released, that’s probably tomorrow).
We will be releasing the newer versions of the theme which are 100% compatible with WooCommerce 2.1 in the day following the WooCommerce 2.1 release, so please have that in mind.
The versions you should be looking for that are guaranteed to have no issues with WooCommerce are:
- Femme v2.1
- Agora v2.1
- Intrigue v2.1
- Ultraseven v1.1
- Club88 v1.2
- Acoustic v2.2
- Muzak v3.3
Please do not hesitate to open a ticket to the respective theme’s forum regarding this update marked as “WC2.1 UPDATE:” in the topic title.