Your most favorite theme to date, Aegean Resort, has been updated with new features & bug fixes. Here’s the complete list of additions and fixes:
- ADD: Testimonial slider widget
- ADD: Ability to show room title on single room view and move amenities below the content
- ADD: Made flags on header work with WPML’s and Polylang’s language switchers
- FIX: Defaults on widget output, to avoid undefined errors on existing installations
- FIX: Galleries so that they won’t duplicate their first image
- FIX: Weather right margin when there are no flags displayed
- FIX: WPML compatibility
- FIX: some gettext issues in the tab files
- FIX: Properly enqueued an inline script
- FIX: Added legends to all fieldsets
- FIX: An issue where the text of blocks would appear blue in visited .block elements
- FIX: Book Now widget to accept user-defined texts and be multilingual-ready
- FIX: Restrict dates on booking date-picker, user should not be able to select dates before today for arrival and dates before arrival for departure
- FIX: Lists styles in posts, pages and blog listing pages
- FIX: Fixed an issue where radio button sets would not have a predefined default and resulted in front-end errors
- UPDATE: Removed the default, non-functional flags.
- UPDATE: Deleted some unneeded icons (favicon and touch icons)
- UPDATE: Removed social options tab.
- UPDATE: Improved sanitization of widgets. Made them multilingual ready.
- UPDATE: Made the Book Room widget accept user-defined texts. It’s also multilingual ready.
Not a member yet?