In an effort to expand our support section we are looking for someone who will be able to record video tutorials on how to properly install our WordPress themes. We do provide written documentation but let’s be realistic. Who reads those? Video tutorials on the other hand seem more attractive to users. So if you are interested:
You will be creating video tutorials for our current and future WordPress themes. You will also be creating video tutorials describing generic WordPress processes (How to create a page, how to install a plugin etc). You will also be responsible for reformatting our written documenation to better match the video tutorials.
- You must be familiar with the self hosted version of WordPress. You have an understanding of the WordPress ecosystem (template hierarchy, custom templates, custom post types, taxonomies and the various WordPress APIs).
- You must be a fluent English speaker. That’s not enough though. You must enunciate and use a vocabulary of a six years old. We now have members from more than 60 countries and speaking clearly without using any slang is a must.
- You must be familiar with video/audio recording software (doh!).
- We hate excuses so if you miss a deadline just tell us exactly what you drunk the night before. We may provide good tips on how to get over this nasty hangover.
- Access to our themes collection.
- Work from home.
- Work whenever you want as long as you don’t miss the deadlines.
If you are interested get in touch. Email us at info [at] cssigniter [dot] com and don’t forget to tell us your hourly rate. Action!