This section will help you set up the video block. Let’s take a look at the available options.
- Autoplay: If enabled the video will begin playing automatically when the page loads. (does not work on mobile devices).
- Loop: If enabled the playback will restart when the video reaches its end.
- Muted: If enabled the video will be muted by default.
- Playback Controls: If enabled will display interactive playback controls.
- Play Inline: If enabled, mobile browsers will play the video in-place instead of fullscreen by default.
- Preload: Choose what sort of data will be preloaded ( before the user clicks to play the video).
- Poster Image: Choose an image which will be displayed as a placeholder before the playback starts.
Under the block appearance tab you can control how the block looks. Let’s check out the options.
- Border: This option allows you to select the border style via the drop down and then select the border color and width.
- Border Radius: This option allows you to round the block’s corners.
- Box Shadow: This option allows you to apply an inset/outset box shadow, its color, spread, blur radius and offset.
- Padding: With this option you can individually (or collectively) control the padding on each side of the block.
- Margin: With this option you can individually (or collectively) control the margin on each side of the block.
Notice that the Padding and Margin options have three icons next to their label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the values of padding/margin for each device.
Via the Visibility Settings you can hide the block for certain type of device or user.
The Viewport visibility toggles allow you to hide the block on desktops, tablets and mobiles. You can choose to hide it on more than one device type.
The Authentication visibility toggles allow you to display the block only to logged in or logged out users.