This section will help you set up the block. Let’s check out the available options.
- Autoplay: If enabled the slides will advance without user input.
- Infinite Slide: If enabled the slider will loop around to the first slide when it reaches the end.
- Arrow Navigation: Toggles the navigation arrows.
- Dot Navigation: Toggles the navigation dots.
- Animation Style: Choose between fade and slide animations for your slideshow.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed for the slide/fade effect.
- Autoplay Speed: Set the speed between slides.
- Pause on Hover: Choose if you’d like the slideshow to pause when hovered.
This section will help you configure the appearance of the slideshow’s navigation. Let’s check out the available options.
- Arrow Navigation Color: Controls the color of the navigation arrow.
- Arrow Background Color: Controls the background color of the navigation arrow.
- Dot Navigation Color: Controls the color of the navigation dots.
- Dot Background Color: Controls the background color of the navigation dots.
Under the block appearance tab you can control how the block looks. Let’s take a look a the options.
- Background Color: Controls the color of the block’s background.
- Border: This option allows you to select the border style via the drop down and then select the border color and width.
- Border Radius: This option allows you to round the block’s corners.
- Box Shadow: This option allows you to apply an inset/outset box shadow, its color, spread, blur radius and offset.
- Padding: With this option you can individually control the padding on each side of the block.
- Margin: With this option you can individually control the margin on each side of the block.
Notice that the Padding and Margin options have three icons next to their label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the values of padding/margin for each device.
Via the Visibility Settings you can hide the block for certain type of device or user.
The Viewport visibility toggles allow you to hide the block on desktops, tablets and mobiles. You can choose to hide it on more than one device type.
The Authentication visibility toggles allow you to display the block only to logged in or logged out users.