This section will help you configure the heading. Let’s check out the available options.
- Level: Set the level of the heading.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the heading either via a drop down of preset values or by setting an exact pixel value in the input.
- Alignment: Select the text alignment for the heading.
Notice that the Font Size and Alignment options have three icons next to their label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the control’s values for each device.
Under the block appearance tab you can control how the block looks. Let’s check out the options.
- Text Color: This option allows you to set the color for the heading’s text.
- Background Color: This option controls the heading’s background color.
- Border: This option allows you to select the border style via the drop down and then select the border color and width.
- Border Radius: This option allows you to round the heading container’s corners.
- Box Shadow: This option allows you to apply an inset/outset box shadow, its color, spread, blur radius and offset.
- Padding: With this option you can control the padding on each side of the block individually or all at once.
- Margin: With this option you can individually control the margin on each side of the block individually or all at once.
Notice that the Padding and Margin options have three icons next to their label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the values of padding/margin for each device.
Via the Visibility Settings you can hide the block for certain type of device or user.
The Viewport visibility toggles allow you to hide the block on desktops, tablets and mobiles. You can choose to hide it on more than one device type.
The Authentication visibility toggles allow you to display the block only to logged in or logged out users.
Via the Animation controls panel you can set up how you want the block to animate upon entering the viewport as your visitors scroll.
- Animation type: Choose the animation type for the block. You can select from Fade, Slide Up / Down / Left / Right, Zoom In / Out, and Flip Up / Down / Left / Right. Set to None if you want to disable the animation.
- Duration: Controls how long the animation will take from start to finish. Defaults to 0.7 seconds.
- Delay: Controls the delay from the moment the element enters the viewport to the moment when the animation will begin.
- Easing: Controls the animation’s easing. Refer to the easings page for a visual representation.
- Repeat animation: Repeat the animation for the block every time it enters the viewport. While your users scroll down the animation will fire, and when they scroll back up it will fire again. Every time the block leaves the viewport the animation will be reset.
Note: If you don’t plan on using animations you can turn them off globally in Settings > GutenBee settings. You can disable the “Enable block animation controls” checkbox and the animation panels and scripts will stop showing up and loading.