This section will help you set up your map. Let’s check out the available options.
- Latitude: Set the latitude of the map marker. To find it you can use a service like latlong.
- Longitude: Set the longitude of the map marker. To find it you can use a service like latlong.
- Zoom: Set the map zoom level, the larger the number the more zoomed in the map.
- Height: Set the height of the map.
- Prevent Scroll: If enabled the scroll wheel zoom is disabled on the map.
- Map Style: Select one of the available custom styles for your map.
- Custom Marker: Upload a custom marker icon.
- Info Window Text: The text inserted here will appear in the info window pop-up above the marker.
Notice that the Height option has three icons next to its label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the control’s values for each device.
You can use the textarea in this section to paste in a custom map style, like the ones provided by SnazzyMaps if you don’t wish to use any of the preinstalled styles.
Under the block appearance tab you can control how the block looks. Let’s take a look a the options.
- Background Color: Controls the color of the map’s background.
- Border: This option allows you to select the border style via the drop down and then select the border color and width.
- Border Radius: This option allows you to round the map’s corners.
- Box Shadow: This option allows you to apply an inset/outset box shadow, its color, spread, blur radius and offset.
- Padding: With this option you can individually control the padding on each side of the block.
- Margin: With this option you can individually control the margin on each side of the block.
Notice that the Padding and Margin options have three icons next to their label. These are the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile icons. By clicking each icon you can separately modify the values of padding/margin for each device.
Via the Visibility Settings you can hide the block for certain type of device or user.
The Viewport visibility toggles allow you to hide the block on desktops, tablets and mobiles. You can choose to hide it on more than one device type.
The Authentication visibility toggles allow you to display the block only to logged in or logged out users.