(see what I did up there?)
it was about time for one of our first product/business themes, Artemis to get a little better too.
Just like the theme updates released in the past few days, it got its backbone updated, and brought a new feature to the table. Per post color schemes. That’s right, from now on, each post/page can use its own color scheme, as long as a .css file is in the /colors/ folder. That simple!
More or less, these are the main points of the update:
- Supports WordPress >= 3.3.3
- Internationalization got better by fixing a few strings, and giving all gettext calls a string domain. Language files were also updated.
- Scripts and styles are all now properly enqueued instead of hard-coded on the header/footer.
- Full child-theme support.
- Per post color scheme selection.
What are you waiting for? Keep a backup (we don’t have to repeat ourselves, do we?), download the newest Artemis version and give it a try.
If we did things right, you will not notice anything different.
Let us know if anything isn’t as it should.