My oh my!
October looks like it’s going to be a great month. Not only the 9 lucky winners will receive their presents (congrats boys and girls!), but we already released a brand new theme. I hear you say: “But this is not enough Anastis. We want moar!”
How about some theme updates then? Sounds good?
It is good, trust me. October will not end unless we update all our themes, even if that means we’ll have to reprint the world’s calendars, brainwash time-keeping-scientists (astronomers), or even bend the space-time continuum. And you know why? Because you’ll benefit from it. Let me point out (in very sophisticated pointed list) why you’ll benefit:
- Theme updates. You’ll get a discreet notice one the CSSIgniter panel that a newer version exists. You can turn that off of course.
- White-labeling the theme. Just a TRUE away.
- Child themes support.
- Multisite support.
- Extendable panel.
- Less steps to update each theme (this one we did for us, but it’s mostly good for you as you’ll get faster updates).
- A cool new checkbox to disable comments on all pages.
- Touch Favicons, touchicons or whatever you want to call the larger icons used on mobile devices.
- Guaranteed compatibility with WordPress >= v3.3.3 (but you should really consider updating to the latest WordPress version, security-wise…)
- Loads of little things implemented, fixed, or even removed
But good things are happening on the background.